It is important to take care of accommodation as soon as possible as there is a very high demand for student housing in Paris, that’s why it is difficult to find a place to live.
SKEMA Business School accompanies its future and current students in their accommodation search via its Housing Service
- via the Welcome Pack fo newly enrolled students, (ID sent by e-mail by the school following the declaration of admission)
- via the YEP (Your Education portal) for continuing students
Students wishing to live in university residences in Paris may make a request a few months before the start of the school year. Start your search from the following list: List of residences near SKEMA campus
SOLUTIONS WHILE WAITING : TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION
PREPARING YOUR ACCOMMODATION SEARCH
A guarantor: a person or organisation which may guarantee the payment of the rent and any bills in case of default on your part. Their financial resources must correspond to three times the amount of the rent.
Many of them exist in and around Paris. Agency fees, a guarantor and three months’ rent are usually required.
Host family or accommodation owned by a private individual:
You may be put up by French families selected by organisations (please see below).
- Partnership with the Edufrance Agency and the CIUP (membership: €500)
6 Passage des Arts, 75014 Paris - Payment for a host family: between €610 and €840
21 rue des Etats Généraux - 78000 Versailles
- The American Church - 65, Quai d'Orsay - 75007 Paris
Tel: +33 (1) 42 84 90 00 (many offers are proposed in exchange for a little work but it is required to own an Alliance Française student card)
- The CROUS City Accommodation Service: service (free), ask at the front desk in the lobby of the CROUS
UNEL (National Union of Tenant Students)
2, rue Pernety - 75015 Paris
France Accommodation & Culture
53 rue Boissière - 75116 Paris - Tel: +33 (0)1 45 00 45 51