Students may carry out an academic exchange for one semester or one year. This experience allows students a total immersion at one of our nearly 80 partner institutions.
There are no additional tuition fees to be paid, with the exception of some of our dual degrees.
SKEMA has a large network of partner institutions chosen because of their reputation, their programmes or the attractiveness of the country.
Some of our exchanges allow students to obtain a degree from the host institution as well as from SKEMA. Today SKEMA proposes 10 dual degrees:
- Australia: The University of Melbourne - Melbourne Business School
- Finland: Lappeenranta University of Technology - LUT School of Business (International Marketing and Business Development)
- Germany: Munich Business School
- Italy: Libera Università Internazionale Degli Studi Sociale (Luxury & Fashion Management)
- Lebanon: Ecole Supérieure des affaires
- Poland: Cracow University of Economics (International Business Studies)
- Russia: Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics
- Thailand: Asian Institute of Technology - School of Management
- USA: North Carolina State University - Poole College of Management (Global Luxury Management)
- Vietnam: Centre Franco-Vietnamien de Formation à la Gestion in Hanoï and in Ho Chi Minh Ville
As the number of exchange places is limited, a selection of candidates is carried out, based on the academic and the linguistic criteria required by our partner institutions.