SKEMA Business School recruits students who are eager to be part of a globalized learning community and concerned with issues of sustainable development. Graduates take with them a common vision – to create conditions for a sustainable knowledge economy.
Your training, your studies, your success and your fulfillment in a world of opportunities are at the heart of SKEMA’s development strategy.
- ESDHEM (Ecole Supérieure des Hautes Etudes en Management)
Recruitment: after a scientific baccalaureate. Part of the Lille Ecole Centrale, The ITEEM offers studies and training in engineering and management-entrepreneurship in partnership with SKEMA Business School.
- The Grande Ecole programme Recruitment: from business school preparatory classes and parallel admissions – into first year for those with two years of post-high school studies, and into second year for those with three or four years of post-high school studies.
- Masters of Science
Recruitment: students with a four-year university degree. All teaching is in English.
- Specialised Masters Recruitment: students with a five-year university degree, or equivalent.
- Modular MBA: Master of Business Administration
- Doctoral and PHD programmes
In partnership with the IAE of Aix-en-Provence and the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis and in partnership with the University of Lille 2.
- Executive Education for executives and company directors
SKEMA Grande Ecole Entrance Exam:
International SKEMA candidate:
Living at SKEMA
Join us on Facebook and Twitter