EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAMME ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
- Master’s degree or equivalent and five to ten years of professional experience
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree may be admitted based on significant professional experience with managerial responsibilities
- English language (equivalent to IELTS 7).
- Ability to work in virtual environments at a distance.
- Highly motivated with a capacity for sustained hard work.
EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAMME ADMISSION PROCESS
You will go through a rigorous process that will allow us to organise an optimum cohort.
An information interview
Completion of the application form (including): Two letters of recommendation
to vouch for your suitability to join the programme, two essays, an English level test or an English oral assessment* and degree transcripts
An admission interview
Release of decision following the deliberations of the Admissions Committee.
* No English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAMME TESTIMONIAL
"You’re surrounded by an international atmosphere at SKEMA. The staff want you to succeed, they want to know what you’re looking for from the programme. From the very beginning it’s a conversation. They are concerned about how the programme can benefit you, how what they are offering is going to affect your future employment.”
Business analyst, Strategic Business Systems (USA)