- Masters degree or equivalent (Bac/High school diploma +5 years further education)
- 5 years professional experience, Candidates with a Bachelor degree plus significant professional experience at a managerial level may be admitted upon the status of their dossier.
- English language skills (capacity to follow courses in English, equivalent to IELTS 7= C1 CECR norms = TOEIC 875 pts).
- Ability to work in virtual environments at a distance.
- Highly motivated with a capacity for sustained hard work.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
New programme start at the end of August and the beginning of January each year. Applications and accompanying documentation must be submitted at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
Initial conversation with the admissions manager and/or programme director
(by mail/Skype or face to face)
Completion of the application form and compilation of supporting
documentation (including two letters of recommendation).
Send to the Admissions Manager by e-mail : email@example.com
A Skype or telephone interview with the programme director.
The Director’s recommendation and presentation of your dossier to the jury
Decision on admittance
"You’re surrounded by an international atmosphere at Skema. The staff want you to succeed, they want to know what you’re looking for from the programme. From the very beginning it’s a conversation. They are concerned about how the programme can benefit you, how what they are offering is going to affect your future employment.”
Business analyst, STRATEGIC BUSINESS SYSTEMS (USA)