Company executives, managers and senior project managers who:
- Wish to develop their management potential and business acumen,
- Need to advance their careers and contribute to the success of the company,
- Require a change in their careers: horizontal, vertical and/or external,
- Desire to improve their management skills, get new insights and shared ideas.
- 24 months part-time
- 5 days every other month in face-to-face
- Next sessions: August 2016 and January 2017
- 6 face-to-face modules : Lille (France), Shanghai (China), Dallas (Texas, USA), Oslo (Norway) and Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
- 6 webinar modules
- 6 Online modules
You may require a visa to visit each study location. Ensure that you apply for your visa early. You can probably download visa application forms online, but you may need to visit the Embassy of the country you are visiting for an interview. This has to be done at the Embassy in your home country.
In terms of accommodation, the most convenient hotel is pre-booked of the whole group for all the venues. A list of alternative hotels is provided to the participants in case a participant prefers to book his/her own hotel.
"Dr Daniel’s depth of knowledge and charming style of presentation made me look forward to listening to more and the variety of experience, domains and nationalities of my colleagues makes it a unique experience which could not be achieved elsewhere."
KNX/AV PMP® Product manager - ARCHIMEDIA (Lebanon)
"I chose Skema Business School for the diversity of the professors, and the unique experience provided by the partnership that Skema has with UT Dallas (Texas) and Metier (Norway)."
Civil engineer, project director - AL RASHID TRADING (Saoudi Arabia)
Syed Attaullah QUADRI