Scholarship for this MSc
International MSc Digital Business students will be considered for special scholarships awarded by the University of Côte d'Azur's Academy of Excellence on Networks, Information and Digital Society, each amounting to €5,400.
Every non-French applicant is eligible for the scholarship and will automatically be considered for the scholarship once registered on the programme.
1. Non-French national / non-French resident
2. Academic excellence
3. End-of-studies internship on the Cote d’Azur
to obtaining scholarships for SKEMA Business School
This interactive brochure provides information about a large number of French and international scholarships available for students going to study on SKEMA's bachelor and master degree programmes.
There's also information on the scholarships awarded by SKEMA Business School.
Each scholarship listed includes a full description, eligibility criteria, the amount of the grant available, the application process and contact details for each organisation.
French Embassies worldwide also offer support for international students to study in France. You can find information below or on the web by searching for ‘French Embassy’ and insert your country of residence.
MSc in one year: €16,900 / $19,942 (autumn 2018 intake). Please contact us for the January 2018 intake
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments (on the Paris or Sophia campus): €21,500
- MSc Financial Markets & Investments (on the Raleigh campus): €21,500 ($25,370)
- MSc Luxury & Fashion Management: €19,000
- MSc Global Luxury and Management: €25,000
- MSc Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €25,000
Two-year MSc: €28,000 (autumn 2018 intake). Please contact us for the January 2018 intake
- Two-year MSc with the Luxury & Fashion Management: €29,000
- Two-year MSc with Financial Markets & Investments specialisation (all campuses): €30,000
- Two-year MSc with International Hospitality Management: €35,000
Mastères spécialisés (autumn 2018 intake). Please contact us for the January 2018 intake
- The MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes are €16 965
- All other MS programmes are €14 965
- Two-Year MS: €22,900
- Two-Year MS (with MS Manager de la Chaîne Logistique et Achats and the MS Managements des Projets et Programmes): €24,900
The application fee is €100 (non-refundable)
The Société Générale partnership
SKEMA Business School has partnered with the Société Générale bank to enable our students to get deals covering their needs with regards account management (payment card for France and abroad) and with access to preferential loan conditions (to finance studies or for extras) and more.
Estimated monthly cost of living:
- Accommodation: €400
- Food: €300
- Transportation: bus pass for students (Antibes-Sophia): free
- Recreational activities: €150
Bear in mind that five or six books will be needed each semester (€50 each on average).