Students who choose the Bachelor degree - Exchange Track - take the majority of their courses at SKEMA Bachelors but are also able to acquire an international experience in a partner university, or at the SKEMA US campus (Raleigh).
Five majors are offered:
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Corporate Communication
- Bachelor in Aeronautical Science & Management - Business Track (with or without ATPI)
- Bachelor in Aeronautical Science & Management - Science Track (with or without ATPI)
- Bachelor in Environmental Management
Each major includes:
- Compulsory general education courses,
- Compulsory core courses,
- Core electives,
- Free electives: sports, languages, computer skills, courses from other subject areas etc.
Seven semesters at SKEMA Bachelors
Students spend the first semesters at SKEMA Bachelors studying general education courses and core courses of the chosen major. Revision courses in maths and English are available, if required, as well as courses in computer and multi-media skills, to prepare students for their transfer to a partner university abroad.
In the following semesters, students study the compulsory and elective courses of their major in greater depth.
One semester on exchange in a partner university abroad or in the SKEMA US campus
Students studying for a degree with exchange spend at least one semester in a partner university, or in the SKEMA US campus in Raleigh.
SKEMA Bachelors currently has agreements with universities in the USA, the U.K., Canada, Australia, Singapore and the Netherlands.
The exchange semester is carried out during the fourth year.
The end-of studies internship which lasts at least four- to six-months allows students to put into practice the skills learnt during their studies, but also gives them a first experience of the work place.