Limited places are available - Apply now to guarantee your place on the programme.
Requirements - MSc:
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
- Have a three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A score report attesting a sufficient level of English (TOEFL 560, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6, ELS 110 or equivalent)*
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
* Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
The Two-Year MSc is not available for students going on to do the MSc Global Luxury Management
Particular requirements for the ME MSc Engineering - Management postgraduate double-degree master's programme double degree with USTC
- Students must have a bachelor's or equivalent degree in science, engineering or management. Students must have basic mathematics knowledge: they should have learnt at least advanced mathematics, probability theory and technical statistics, linear algebra in their bachelor's programme.
The selection is in two parts:
1. Eligibility: online application
A selection committee examines the application submission taking into account the candidate's qualifications and professional experience.
2. Admission: If the application submission is judged satisfactory, candidates undergo a face-to-face/via Skype, or telephone interview. The interview lasts about 30 minutes is based on a typical job interview.
Successful candidates will be admitted on the basis of the application form and the interview.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.