Applications deadlines for the autumn intake
Applications deadlines for MScs with a spring intake
- Programmes on the French campuses:
For non-EU candidates, applications are now closed
December 10 for EU-area candidates.
- MSc programmes on the Chinese and American campuses:
Applications are now closed
Requirements - MSc:
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
- Have a three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A score report attesting a sufficient level of English (TOEFL 560, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6, ELS 110 or equivalent)*
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
* Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
The Two-Year MSc is not available for students going on to do the MSc Global Luxury Management
The selection is in two parts:
1. Eligibility: online application
A selection committee examines the application submission taking into account the candidate's qualifications and professional experience.
2. Admission: If the application submission is judged satisfactory, candidates undergo a face-to-face, or telephone interview. The purpose of this interview is to enable the selection committee (made up of professors and professionals) to understand the candidate’s reasons for applying for the programme and what he or she hopes to gain from the programme in terms of career plan. The interview which lasts about 30 minutes is based on a typical job interview.
Successful candidates will be admitted on the basis of the application form and the interview.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.