- Globalisation, 3 credits
- Advanced Strategy, 3 credits
- Business Intelligence and Project Management, 2 credits
Project Management & Standards
- PRINCE2® Foundation, 4 credits
- PMI®(CAPM), 4 credits
Organisation & Leadership
- Team & Social Competencies / Multicultural Management, 4 credits
- Organising Projects (tools and techniques), 4 credits
- Solving Complexity in Project Management (based on lessons learned from real projects), 2 credits
Strategy & Business Development
- Business Plans and Business Models, 2 credits
- Project Financing, 4 credits
- Strategic Project Management, 4 credits
- Maturity Models (OPM3, CMMi V 1.2), 4 credits
Practice of Project Management
- Microsoft Project and Operational Scheduling, 4 credits
- Team & Social Competencies in Virtual Projects, Leadership and the MBTI Test, 2 credits
- Project Management and Sustainability, 2 credits
- Contract & Claim Management, 2 credits
- Project Communication & Project Configuration, 2 credits
- Risk Management, 2 credits
- Human Resources, Authority, Ethics & Organisational Influences, 2 credits
- CV, cover letters, individual and group Interviews, 2 credits
- Coaching for professional thesis, 2 credits
- Dissertation, 30 credits
TOTAL 90 credits
Approximate course time not including individual and project work: 550 h
These details above are for information only and may be changed by the school without prior notice.
With a view to gaining the high academic and professional levels this course includes the preparation for the main professional project management certifications:
- 'Project Management Professional' (PMP®) and 'Certified Associate in Project Management' (CAPM®) (PMI®);
- 'Foundation' from PRINCE2®
PMP® certification is subject to specific requirements of experience and education. For students already PMP® certified, modules contribute to Professional Development Units (PDUs).
The MSc includes an internship of 4 to 6 months through which students prepare their professional thesis.
The programme combines a wide range of pedagogical approaches in order to foster the personal and professional development of the participants. They include lectures, on-line support, public speaking, group dynamics, confrontations, and participative methods.
Real-life case studies: newly acquired skills are used to work on real case studies and teams work closely with top management to analyse the industry, company, and specific strategic issues. Then they recommend action plans, and implementations.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries
The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce