SKEMA’s mission can be described as follows:
To train and guide high-achieving students and practitioners from a variety of backgrounds in their professional and personal development so that, while respecting ethical and responsible principles and practices they can:
- Evolve successfully in a multicultural context and in a globalized knowledge economy in organizations of any size, in any country,
- Contribute to the development and the sustainable performance of their organizations through their ability to innovate, their technical skills and their cross-disciplinary and international culture.
To do so, the School develops:
- Academic and Applied Research,
- Pedagogical innovation,
- A multi-campus strategy.
By doing so, the School contributes to:
- The development of the regions and countries in which it is located
- The development of companies linked to SKEMA