On the MSc Business Consulting and Digital Transformation and the MSc Digital Marketing, students work on real projects with companies. This makes up an important part of the programmes' curricula.
This #DigitalkSKEMA event will be an opportunity to discover the implementation from A to Z of a digital project and to familiarise yourself with the current needs of companies in this sector: creation of a mobile application, innovative e-commerce solutions and much more.
These presentations will be followed with discussions with programme directors and students over a lunch cocktail.
- 9:30am: Reception at the Sophia Antipolis campus K-Centre
- 10am: Introductory speech
- 10:15 - 11:15am: Presentations by MSc Business Consulting and Digital Transformation and MSc Digital Marketing students with Q&A sessions after
- 11:15 - 11:45am: Presentation by Corinne Hirzmann, director of the MSc Business Consulting and Digital Transformation and Frédéric Bossard, deputy director of the MSc Digital Marketing. They will discuss the MSc programmes with regards employability: key figures, jobs/careers, testimonies from graduates.
- 11:45am - 12:30pm: Informal exchanges and lunch cocktail