Design your path in a global world
SKEMA's Global Executive MBA is a high-level programme aimed at experienced executives wishing to increase their leadership and strategic skills in an international environment. It is aimed at executives, directors, operational managers and senior project managers who wish to progress and shape their careers and contribute to the creation or transformation of their company.
A real springboard to attain strategic positions inside your company, reorient your career path or even launch your own business, the programme is designed to give you thorough well-rounded knowledge and understanding of essential business disciplines and the opportunity to specialise.
"Develop the skills to lead yourself and others through today's and tomorrow's challenges."
The recent crisis has highlighted the importance of strong and resilient leadership in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world to help blunt the impact of a crisis on an organization and emerge stronger. Our Global Executive MBA is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to succeed in these dynamic and ever-changing business environments, which require an ability to consistently adapt and innovate, as well as to interact successfully and sensitively in different international settings.
If you are interested in the Global Executive MBA, you can either download a brochure to find out more and/or get your profile evaluated by one our advisors. The session will also be a chance to ask any additional questions you may have about the programme.
Get your profile evaluated
- 18 months part-time (30 days only out of the office)
- Format 'blended' for maximum work-study flexibility & balance (a combination of six face-to-face residential weeks, webinar courses, independent online modules).
- 12 core modules and six specialisation modules to acquire or strengthen business fundamentals
- Two specialisations in Project Management or Entrepreneurship & Innovation to develop the skills to lead complex projects or to foster innovation within your company and explore the launch of a new business venture
- Capstone Project: a business project guided by a supervisor and presented to a jury.
- Leadership lab and Developing a Global Mindset: two additional modules to help you further develop your leadership and cross-cultural skills.
- Personal coaching sessions
- Access to SKEMA ventures, a unique accelerator-incubator dedicated to nurturing entrepreneurship and innovation, for life.
The Financial Times 2019: 61st best worldwide Executive Education
Forbes 2019: ranked among the 12 best Executive MBAs
About SKEMA Business School
With its seven global campuses in five countries (Brazil, China, France, South Africa, United States), SKEMA is a truly global business school, a multi-campus structure and a large portfolio of programmes taught in English and in French.
SKEMA Business School has been consistently ranked highly as one of the world's best business schools in many subjects.
SKEMA was one of the very first to obtain the brand new 'EFMD Accredited Programme' label in November 2019 for its Global Executive MBA programme. The EFMD team of auditors underlined that this programme develops all the advantages of the 'glocal' model of SKEMA: unique multicultural dimension thanks to the 7 campuses, understanding of the challenges of globalisation and digitalisation of the economy - and finally internationalisation of the cohort as well as the course and content of the curriculum.
Joining SKEMA is becoming part of a strong network of over 45,000 alumni based in 145 countries!