MS Auditing, Management Accounting & Information Systems (Expert en Contrôle de Gestion, Audit et Gestion de Systèmes d'Information)
This MS programme is RNCP certified.
On the Lille campus: October and February intakes. Taught entirely in French. Work and study rhythm. (compatible with professional activity)
On the Paris campus: October and March intakes. Taught 50% English / 50% French. Work and study format. (compatible with professional activity)
Jobs and careers:
Internal and external auditing; consulting; specialised auditing (IT, marketing); management controlling; industrial management controlling; consolidation management; chartered accountancy; administrative and ﬁnancial management.
Why choose this programme:
Preparation for the main national or international professional certiﬁcations in the ﬁelds of audit and management control
Lectures delivered mainly by international experts
Immediate practical application of knowledge, tools and skills due to the educational rhythm alternating one or two weeks of seminars per month and three weeks in a company - for Paris. Three days of seminars every fortnight, and the rest of the time in a company - for Lille.
Links with professional bodies and research organisations, at national and international level (IFACI, DFCG, CIMA…)
- Prepare and develop technical and human skills for professional auditing, management control and information systems
- Develop the attitudes and skills relevant to these careers
- Specialise students’ skills based on desired career paths using action-training and individualised seminars.
In-company projects and assignments:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting Management Reporting for Decision- Making
- Product and Service Costing
- Information Management
- Project Appraisal
- Project Management
- Working Capital Control
- The impact of the setting up of a new information system on management control
- The impact of the setting up of a new decisional data processing on management control system
- The optimal organisation of software bricks within an organisation…
Among the recruiting companies for graduates of the MS Auditing, Management Accounting and Information Systems:
Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Finaref, KPMG, Yves Saint-Laurent Beauté, Warner Music, Dexia, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, La Redoute, Valeo Management Services, Credit Lyonais, AREVA, L'Oréal, France 3 Swiss, Altédia ...