Designed by leading strategic consultants, this MSc combines corporate
strategy and competitive intelligence
Programme taught in English on the Paris campus
(Optional INHESJ specialisation taught in French at Ecole Militaire, Paris) - September & January*
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time course taught over an 18-month period (nine months of courses, then nine months for the dissertation and internship).
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees
As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (more info
Strategy is the art of navigating the competitive landscape. Without strategy, no company can prosper in the long run. On the other hand, competitive intelligence relies on economic watch, economic security and methods of influence to control strategic knowledge.
By combining both fields, the MSc International Strategy & Influence provides students with the distinctive competencies necessary to succeed in the knowledge economy. It is designed to train students in:
- the challenges of strategic management of firms working in an international and globalised environment
- the skills and knowledge to develop strategies drawing on competitive intelligence methods
- legal methods of influence
- executing strategies based on the organisation of knowledge and appropriate skills in using information as a strategic asset
- designing the right organisation and the appropriate managerial structure to operate corporate strategy in the global economy.
Watch the MSc International Strategy & Influence live streaming replay
In December, there was a live streaming Q&A on Campus Channel for prospective students and candidates to ask questions and get answers from Benjamin Lehiany, the director of the MSc, as well as Angela Balica, admissions manager for the MSc.
They answered questions about the programme, studying in France/at SKEMA etc.
Why choose this programme
The MSc offers forward-looking training which covers cutting edge theoretical developments, tools and methods in the fields of strategy and competitive intelligence.
It is designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice by systematically relying on industry experts’ testimonials and real-life business cases. Particular features include:
- A unique combination of international corporate strategy and competitive intelligence
- Two specialisation tracks, (1) Strategic consulting, taught by academic experts together with senior executives from leading consulting firms and (2) Economic security, taught at Ecole Militaire by our partner Institut National des Hautes Etudes de Sécurité et de Justice (INHESJ)
- A dissertation project aiming at developing research and industry expertise
- The location in the heart of Paris-La Défense, offering a rich ecosystem for business opportunities
* The January intake is for people with a few years of professional experience.