Ready to be part of the next generation of global leaders?
You’re in the right place. SKEMA Business School welcomes students with a global mindset, a desire to make a positive contribution to the world around them, and looking for a unique college experience that offers an adventurous multi-cultural academic journey in business and international studies.
BBA application & requirements
Admission for the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is available for the Fall semester and applications from all countries are welcome. The admission process is focused on identifying future students who will be academically successful and have an interest in international business, entrepreneurship, management, and multicultural experiences. Applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee holistically, with consideration given to academic merit, career goals, individual attributes and accomplishments, and overall fit with SKEMA’s global mission.
- Online application in Common App
- Application fee ($35). Waivers may be available – check with admissions staff for details.
- SKEMA admissions essay
- High school transcript
- List of extracurricular activities, clubs, volunteering, internships, work experience, and community service
- English assessment for non-US citizens (TOEFL IBT test score of at least 70 required). Exemptions from the assessment may be available – check with the admissions staff for details.
In addition to the list of required materials, applicants may choose to provide optional items to supplement their application in order to strengthen or enhance their file:
- Recommendation letter from a teacher and/or counselor
- SAT scores (test optional)
Once an applicant has submitted all the required materials, the file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Applicants who have a competitive file will be contacted via email to schedule a 30-minute virtual admissions interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. The interview will focus on the applicant’s educational goals, soft skills (leadership, motivation, and global perspective), and post-education goals. After the interview, applicants will typically receive an admission decision within two weeks.