Global and local: SKEMA’s campuses draw on the strengths of a fully globalised business school while harnessing the advantages of each campus’s local business context
SKEMA'S RALEIGH CAMPUS
- Local SKEMA professors and US associate professors who share their experience and knowledge of the country’s business environment
- Many classes specialise in the context of the American business environment.
- USA: world’s largest economy
- Raleigh: America's Best City – Businessweek.com, Third Best Place for Business and Careers – Forbes, among many more accolades
- SKEMA is located nearby to the Research Triangle Park: one of the largest hi-tech research parks in the world.
Links with companies for teaching and careers
- Close links with local networks and companies for teaching purposes, student projects, consulting projects, internships, company visits
- Regular careers events: speed-dating recruitment events, careers fairs, and meet-ups with managers from local companies
- Excellent opportunities to start working in the country once graduated with the OPT programme which gives foreign students the right to work in the US for one year (more info)
- 643 SKEMA alumni already work in the USA.
- Collaboration with HQ Raleigh and the Entrepreneurship Clinic at NCSU: Our students can engage with local entrepreneurs and work on real and innovative entrepreneurial projects.
- All facilities and amenities, including accommodation options and the exceptional Hunt Library, are shared with North Carolina State University
- Active student club that organises a diverse roster of events.