In a world where the knowledge economy is gaining more importance than ever before, SKEMA is pursuing research initiatives that will allow students, members of the academic community and companies to take full advantage of its original interpretation of current and future issues.
3 major fields of expertise
To respond to critical issues, SKEMA is seeking to create new centres of excellence and new teaching and research partnerships in three major fields:
1. Intelligent cities and territorial development
2. Artificial intelligence management
3. Corporate governance and human capital
We have roped in world-renowned experts to assist us in this project.
Focus on the “Women and Companies” teaching chair
Supported by the Equality and Diversity Foundation (Axa, Engie, Orange and Michelin) via financing over 3 years, the “Women and Companies” chair pursues three objectives:
1. Train our students to combat gender stereotypes
2. Giving selected female students the opportunity to spend a day with woman executives to learn from their professional experience
3. Encouraging students, researchers and companies to find solutions to reduce inequalities between men and women in daily life