5 reasons to become a sponsor
By becoming SKEMA partner, you can:
1. Take advantage of the tax benefits associated with donations
2. Increase your brand visibility and attract new talents
3. Help to further research and be the first to benefit from the studies
4. Take rewarding actions as part of your CSR policy
5. Join our corporate partners club
How to take action alongside us
Becoming a SKEMA corporate sponsor is an opportunity to support the development of the school and of the future talents that will soon be working for you. Act now to join the companies that have already placed their trust in us.
The different types of collaboration
• Make a donation and, if you pay tax in France, qualify for a reduction of the “impôt sur les sociétés” tax base.
You will be able to deduct 60% of your donation, to a maximum of 5% of your turnover.
• Become the partner of a research and/or academic chair.
You will then be able to finance all or part of the chair through a donation and, if you pay tax in France, qualify for a reduction of the “impôt sur les sociétés” tax base.
• Sponsor an event, furniture and equipment or a facility.
For example, by giving your company name to a lecture hall or a co-working space on the Grand Paris campus.