Services provided to welcome international students on all SKEMA campuses in France.
- Documents are published in English
- Course catalogues (Grande Ecole programme or BBA programme) and academic calendars are available online for exchange students
- Online application for exchange students
Orientation and advice:
- An international coordinator on each campus to help incoming exchanges
- A specific team for International Admissions
- SKEMA is present at international student fairs, where appointments and individual interviews are offered
Assistance to find accommodation:
Assistance on arrival:
- A Welcome Pack is available for all SKEMA campuses
- Guidance from the International Admissions team for international students who are not on exchange
Welcome Days and distribution of Welcome Packs:
- Introduction to relevant staff, distribution of documents such as student cards, city maps, bus timetables and other practical information
- Team building activities organized to help students get to know both other international students and French students from all programmes in a fun, multicultural atmosphere
To foster communication and integration:
- Front Office for information and assistance
- Access to SKEMA’s extranet with student testimonies, contacts and practical information
- Student associations devoted to welcoming and integrating international students: Lille, Paris and Sophia Antipolis.
- French language tests ensure that students can join a French language course at the appropriate level
During international students’ time at SKEMA
- Events are organised to get people together (international meetings, for example inter-country competitions, discovering others’ cookery, international food fair, etc.)
- Assistance in renewal of residence permit
- Front office on all campuses
At the end of the study period
- All international students fill in a satisfaction survey so that we can take into consideration their comments and suggestions for possible improvements.
- SKEMA Alumni
NB: Foreign, and non-EU, students who graduate with a CGE-accredited degree in France, can now find work more easily under a new French law.