By acting as an interface between companies and students, Talent & Careers Services organise different events across all the SKEMA campuses to ensure that you can not only acquire top talent but also enhance your employer brand. Unmissable events include:
You have multiple positions to fill? Come and recruit at our various career fairs.
SKEMA Virtual Career Fair
- From 7 to 16 October 2020
Career fair dedicated to our students and graduates seeking opportunities throughout the world beginning in 2021
(M1 and M2)
SKEMA Career Fair & International Career Fair
- From Thursday, 28 January to Thursday, 4 February 2021 (virtual)
Not-to-be-missed careers fair for recruiting the best talent
SKEMA Virtual Jobdating
Dedicated only to “professionalisation contracts”.
Are you looking to attract new talents? Come and increase your visibility on our various campuses.
SKEMA Career days
Every Tuesday and Thursday: businesses meet students. From the beginning of September to the end of April, from 11:30 am to 1 pm on all our campuses.
SKEMA Career Round Tables
- Finance: Tuesday, Sept. 22nd 2020, in Paris campus with a live broadcast
- Spring & Summer Internships Graduate Programmes: Wednesday, Sept. 23rd 2020, in Paris campus with a live broadcast
- Marketing: Thursday 15 Oct 2020
- Strategic counselling: Thursday 26 Nov 2020
- Sales and Business development : mid-January. 2021
Presentation of careers, alumni testimonials, Discussion of HR topics.
SKEMA Company Presentations
- Present your company/sector
- Promote your recruiting opportunities (international business volunteers, graduate programmes, internships and full-time jobs)
- Promote your company challenges
- Organise speed recruiting events
SKEMA Digital Recruitment Sessions
Promote your opportunities and make your recruitment easier via the video job interview.
Events organised with programme management
Are you targeting a specific candidate profile? Find the best talent during the events organised with the programmes.
SKEMA Sales Challenge
Sales simulations between companies and students.
SKEMA Job Market
Finance career interview simulations
SKEMA Digital Consulting week
- From 1st to 5 February 2021
Strategic thinking on company business cases
School - company events
Do you want to meet our students informally? Take part in our upcoming events.
- Conference Cycle Luxury
- Digital week
- Alumni event
- SKEMA United
- Student COP1
- “Positive impact” Hackathon