By acting as an interface between companies and students, the Careers Service organises different events across all the SKEMA campuses to ensure that you can not only acquire top talent but also enhance your employer brand. Unmissable events include:
You have multiple positions to fill? Come and recruit at our various career fairs.
SKEMA Virtual Career Fair
- From 9 to 18 October 2019
Career fair dedicated to our students and graduates seeking opportunities throughout the world beginning in 2020
(M1 and M2)
SKEMA Career Fair & International Career Fair
- Tuesday 4 February 2020 in Paris
Not-to-be-missed careers fair for recruiting the best talent
- Thursday 28 May 2020 in Lille
- Thursday 4 June 2020 in Paris
Dedicated only to “professionalisation contracts”.
Are you looking to attract new talents? Come and increase your visibility on our various campuses.
SKEMA Career Tuesdays
Every Tuesday: businesses meet students. From the beginning of September to the end of April, from 11:30 am to 1 pm on all our campuses.
SKEMA Career Round Tables
- Presentation of careers (finance, marketing, retail, sales, etc.)
- Alumni testimonials
- Discussion of HR topics
SKEMA Company Presentations
- Present your company/sector
- Promote your recruiting opportunities (international business volunteers, graduate programmes, internships and full-time jobs)
- Promote your company challenges
- Organise speed recruiting events
SKEMA Digital Recruitment Sessions
Promote your opportunities and make your recruitment easier via the video job interview.
EVENTS ORGANISED WITH PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
Are you targeting a specific candidate profile? Find the best talent during the events organised with the programmes.
SKEMA Sales Challenge
- Monday 2 and Tuesday 3 March 2020 in Sophia Antipolis
- Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 March 2020 in Paris
- Thursday 12 and Friday 13 March 2020 in Lille
Sales simulations between companies and students.
SKEMA Job Market
Finance career interview simulations
SKEMA Strategy Summit
First strategy summit in France
SKEMA Digital Consulting week
Strategic thinking on company business cases
Do you want to meet our students informally? Take part in our upcoming events.
- Conference Cycle Luxury
- Digital week
- Alumni event
- SKEMA United
- Student COP1
- “Positive impact” Hackathon