2017 Ranking news: National magazine, L’Etudiant, ranks this BBA:
third among four-year BBA degrees.
SKEMA's BBA in Global Management
Our BBA in Global Management allows our students to obtain a recognised double degree:
- SKEMA's BBA in Global Management degree and (according to your study path):
- the North Carolina State University (NCSU) bachelor's degree
- the bachelor's degree from the partner university in the case of a double-diploma transfer programme
- SKEMA's American bachelor's degree in the case of a one-year stay (or more) on the Raleigh campus
An assured future
These qualifications lead to direct entry in the job market, or to higher levels of education such as masters of science degrees.
With the BBA in Global Management, you will develop qualities that will stand you in good stead for your career.
- be capable of adapting to today's and tomorrow's professional challenges
- possess all the operational skills to handle business and market requirements
- have a taste for innovation and the entrepreneurial values which will equip you to determine your future.
By studying at one of France's prestigious business schools, you will be joining an elite collection of students, researchers and professors.
You will be living and working in one of the most beautiful places in the world, the French Riviera, for the first two years. Your third and fourth years will be on one of our global campuses in Brazil (Belo Horizonte), China (Suzhou) or in the US (Raleigh).
The emphasis on a truly international experience (between six months and two years abroad) gives students an important insight into cultural differences and unfamiliar business environments, making them highly employable and attractive in the future business world.
The BBA degree is a first-level undergraduate degree.
This qualification is a well-recognised standard among companies which recruit in an international environment. The SKEMA BBA has the "Visa" meaning that it is officially recognised by the French state as four years of study. It is worth 240 ECTS credits.
A bachelor's degree allows entry directly into the workplace or entry into a higher level course such as a master of science, which, after 12 to 18 months of study, leads to a master's degree (‘bac+5’).