The online application includes the following documents:
The documents to be sent are as follows:
- Completed and signed application form with your photo inserted
- A detailed resume
- A digital photograph
- Highest diploma or certificate received (only one)
- A copy of your passport
- Transcripts from your MBA / master
- Proposed (not final) subject for your Executive DBA (between five and ten pages)
- Motivation letter
- Employer’s certificate
- Recommendation letter
- IAE application file (filled/signed – please insert photo)
- Document saying that you accept to be registered on SKEMA and BSI websites
- Copy of the bank transfer certificate for €150 for the selection fees.
If your application is accepted, this acceptance is valid only for the related recruitment period. Sessions start on 2nd January, 1st April, 1st July, 1st October.
Your file must be COMPLETE for us to consider your application. Check that each document sent has the following structure in its title: name_number_name of document; for instance: gordon_1_application form
Your file with all documents must be sent by email to
DDBA@business-science-institute.com and DDBA@skema.edu
Please specify clearly in the subject of the email: “DDBA BSI-SKEMA Application”
If your files are too heavy to be sent by email, you may inform us and use the WeTransfer file transfer service.
INCOMPLETE FILES WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
Digital DBA fees
€15K payable at enrolment, €10K payable at the beginning of the second year
Sessions start on 2nd January, 1st April, 1st July, 1st October.