The advantages of the Digital DBA:
- High calibre faculty that allows students to find a professor and supervisor who's interested in their subject.
- Original, relevant videos filmed in English by international professors.
- A three-year programme: the first year on the transmission of the knowledge cores and knowledge seeds.
- Online digital resources (articles, books, data analysis software, etc.) allowing doctoral students to work remotely at their own pace.
- Methodological support of the DDBA Lab to help data analysis.
- Monthly follow-up ensured by the support team and an appointed thesis supervisor.
- Students are able to exchange with professors, one-to-one.
- A Doctorate in Business Administration delivered by SKEMA Business School (AACSB and EQUIS accredited) and The Business Science Institute (agreement from the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg), but also a Doctorate in Business Administration delivered by the IAE Lyon, Jean Moulin University.
- Once a year, all DBA students meet face to face for one week, in Luxembourg or Paris, to attend an international research seminar where they meet the professors and present their theses in progress.
- The resulting theses can be published in one of the book collections supervised by SKEMA Business School or The Business Science Institute.
Session starts: 2 January, 1 April, 1 July, 1 October.