Global Executive MBA programme admissions criteria
Criteria for admissions:
Master’s degree or equivalent or with a bachelor’s degree having significant professional experience with managerial responsibilities
Proven fluency in reading, writing and speaking English (IELTS: 7; TOEIC: 870; TOEFL: 580).
Global Executive MBA programme admission process
- Create your account online at https://skemapply.skema.edu
- Fill out the application form (including two recommendation letters)
- Submit the documents and pay a non-refundable application fee of 120 euros
2. Interview with two faculty members
3. Announcement of decision following the deliberations of the admissions committee. Admitted candidates must submit a non-refundable deposit to hold a place in the class.