Each year sees many candidates apply to join the SKEMA Business School Executive MBA programme. Here is what candidates need to know about the admission criteria and enrolment process.
Global Executive MBA admissions criteria
To apply for a place in the Executive Master of Business Administration, candidates must hold a master's degree or equivalent (5 years of higher education), or a bachelor's degree. They must also be able to demonstrate significant professional experience since obtaining their degree. The EMBA is not aimed at students. Rather, it is designed for individuals who are either already working or transitioning careers.
Command of the English language is another criterion for admission to the Global Executive MBA. Since the programme is taught entirely in English and the campuses are spread across the five continents, applicants must have achieved an IELTS score of 7, a TOEFL score of 580, or a TOEIC score of 870.
Procedure for joining the Global Executive MBA programme
Below are six steps summarising the process for joining the EMBA.
- Step 1: obtain information about the programme before applying.
- Step 2: send in your CV to have your profile evaluated by one of our advisers. This exchange will also be an opportunity to ensure that the programme is the right fit for you and your professional development goals.
- Step 3: apply online. To do this, create an account and fill out the online application (be sure to include two letters of recommendation). Submit your application and pay the non-refundable processing fee of €120.
- Step 4: interview in English with the programme director and a faculty member.
- Step 5: announcement of the decision following the deliberations of the admissions committee.
- Step 6: secure your place by paying a deposit within 15 days of receiving the offer.
In the event you do not receive an offer following your formal interview in English, we will send you personalised feedback and recommendations for programmes that may be better suited to your situation.