Start date: September 2023
Format: blended learning (in-person residential weeks, webinars and online modules). Only 20 days of physical presence on campus, to enable a better work-study balance.
Locations: the SKEMA Global Executive MBA programme includes four 5-day residential weeks on SKEMA's international campuses in Paris (France), Raleigh (North Carolina, USA), Suzhou (China), and Belo Horizonte (Brazil). The remainder of the programme is delivered online in the form of live online webinars and self-study online classes.
Target audience: directors, middle or senior managers, and senior project managers wishing to advance their career, to change or contribute to the success of their company, or start a new business. They are participants wishing to prepare for a new role.
Tuition fee: €38,000 (financing options available).
Contact: Global Executive MBA Recruitment Team: +33 (0) 1 71 06 89 17 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Times (2023): 30th
- Forbes (2021): Ranked amongt the 12 best Executive MBA
- QS (2023): 40th worldwide and 21st in Europe
About the Global Executive MBA programme
The SKEMA Business School Global Executive MBA is a high-end programme aimed at experienced mid- to high-level managers wishing to develop the skills, behaviours and leadership mindset to implement complex transformations. It trains "comprehensive leaders" in the art of leading in global and multicultural environments increasingly marked by uncertainty, in which agility, mobility and a consciousness of the new challenges facing society are the base of successfully managing dilemmas and paradoxes.
Participants develop an ability to envision the way their own role fits into their organisation or business sector. The training renders them capable of choreographing transformation so that it becomes a driver of value creation.
Objectives of the Global Executive MBA programme
The objectives of the SKEMA Global Executive MBA, or GEMBA, are situated within the context of a globalised and digitalised world. The advent of Artificial Intelligence and the impact of the global pandemic has created major shifts in the social and cultural norms underpinning our societies and our economies. They inform the programme's four main objectives:
- A solid skillset in all business-function areas to become confident in successfully managing all aspects of a company.
- Complete understanding of an organisation's key value creation processes, with emphasis on the business environment and strategy formulation.
- Learn how to develop new sources of value creation to innovate and ensure sustainable company growth.
- Become a responsible leader who listens to stakeholders and is capable of engaging people from inside and outside the company to carry out the transformations needed to achieve the company's ambitions and to understand how the world is changing.
The SKEMA Business School Executive MBA offers the possibility of studying in a global environment, on the five continents where the school has campuses. Participants thus benefit from training that combines local and global practices, technology, and experience sharing. Armed with this exposure, Global Executive MBA graduates are equipped for emerging professions and ready for new horizons.