M2 RMI candidates
Candidates enrolled in the M2 RMI who are supervised by SKEMA faculty members, meet our admission requirements and obtain a scholarship will be directly enrolled in the KTO PhD programme.
Non-M2 RMI candidates
For outstanding candidates holding a master's degree (or equivalent) who are not enrolled in the M2 RMI, the deadline for submitting their application is May 31 at 24:00 CET.
For those candidates who are not enrolled in the M2 RMI, the following elements will be considered:
- Personal curriculum: full CV (education, work experience, language skills, study/work abroad, other relevant skills and experience)
- Academic records: transcript of exams and certification of undergraduate and graduate degrees awarded and final grade (if any); if the graduate programme has not been completed, an enrolment document with the full study plan, the exams taken and the grades achieved
- International Graduate Admission Tests score (if any): (a) the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT); (b) Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Statement of purpose: short description (max five pages) of your motivation for enrolment in the KTO PhD programme, your research interests and professional goals in academia
- Reference letters: up to two reference letters sent by academic referees
- Other relevant documents (maximum five): publications, other programmes attended, certifications, etc…