Who can apply for the Master in Management?
- Applications are open to all students who are currently doing, or already hold, a degree in higher education abroad (equivalent to at least a bachelor's degree); these applicants must have spent at least two years outside France within their bachelor or/and master programme.
- Candidates must be under 30 years old when applying.
NB: Foreign, and non-EU, students who graduate with a CGE-accredited degree in France, can now find work more easily under a new French law.
How to apply?
There are two routes to the Master in Management, Grande Ecole programme. They are mutually exclusive of each other. If you are applying for direct entry, you can not enter via the Join a School in France (JASIF) process (and vice versa).
N.B. JASIF used to be called SAI.
If you apply for only SKEMA Business School, that is done on our Apply Online website.
The following documents must be uploaded to the online application:
- Copy of your passport
- Diploma or certificate of attendance if you have not yet graduated
- University grades transcript
- Written test scores (TAGE MAGE or GMAT or GRE or CAT)
To send your official GRE or GMAT score to SKEMA, please use the following school codes:
- One of the following English language proficiency test score reports: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge English Proficiency, Cambridge English Advanced.
To send your TOEFL score to SKEMA, please use the following code: 8808
(To check whether an English-language test score is required in your case, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org; NB Those who are English native speakers or who have done at least two years of higher education on a course taught in English may be waived the language test score requirement).
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Application fee: €100 N.B. the application fees are currently suspended – see note at top of page.
If you apply directly to SKEMA Business School, and you are pre-selected after review of your file, your interview will take place on our campus or by Skype.
Exemptions for students from China
Students from China, who are applying directly to SKEMA, are not required to do the Campus France interview in order to get a visa for studying in France. These students also benefit from a 50% reduction in their Campus France fees.
- If you are considering applying to at least two French business schools, please consider the
Join a School in France (JASIF) process (N.B. JASIF used to be called SAI) which gathers five of the best French business schools, including Audencia, EMLyon, ESCP, HEC and SKEMA. Applications are carried out on the Join a School in France website.
- Application fee: €190
- If you are pre-selected after review of your file, your interview will take place in one of the seventy JASIF examination centres in your country.
Exemptions for students from China and Vietnam
Students from China and Vietnam, who are applying via JASIF, are not required to do the Campus France interview in order to get a visa for studying in France. These students also benefit from a 50% reduction in their Campus France fees.
When to apply
- SKEMA’s application process:
We hold rolling admissions throughout the year with a deadline every 15th of the month. The final admission decision is released within four weeks after each deadline.
ROUTE 2 - Application to a consortium of five French business schools coordinated by JASIF:
Four recruitment sessions are organised by the
JASIF international selection process 2019/20.
These are the application deadlines:
Session 1: 7 October 2019
Session 2: 7 January 2020
Session 3: 3 March 2020
Session 4: 20 April 2020