Understand a complex world, anticipate developments and transform it sustainably
The Master in Management, Grande Ecole programme is open to students with a non-French bachelor degree.
It is taught on our campuses in France (Lille, Paris and Sophia Antipolis), Brazil (Belo Horizonte), China (Suzhou), USA (Raleigh), and in South Africa (Stellenbosch – Cape Town).
SKEMA’s Master in Management degree is recognised by the French state and endorsed as 'Master'. It is 12th in the Financial Times Master in Management worldwide ranking (2019). Most students get a double degree (Master in Management + MSc).
Becoming the leaders of tomorrow
- A global, multi-campus programme: campuses in France (Sophia Antipolis, Lille, Paris), China, USA, Brazil or South Africa
- Large variety of learning paths and a huge range of specialisations
- Dual skill learning paths, both optional and leading to a qualification
- International profile: courses taught in English from the first year
- Opportunities for immersion in our campuses abroad (with optional professional experience) and/or an international university exchange.
- Between 12 and 24 months’ experience in a company
- Innovative teaching and learning: six interdisciplinary teaching and learning projects and targeted, appropriate use of e-learning and m-learning teaching methods
The Master in Management programme is structured in such a way as to encourage individualisation of the study path and unlimited international mobility.
The Master in Management, Grande École programme offers emblematic courses, known as SKEMA DNA (Challenge Knowledge Management & Business Intelligence Challenge, Design Thinking, Sustainable Performance and the Globalisation MOOC), with educational facilities that develop students as entrepreneurs. SKEMA is also at the forefront in its practices of pedagogical innovation.
Companies identify SKEMA graduates as immediately operational talents in a global company.