Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
Requirements - MSc (one-year):
Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professional experience
In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
English language test required for all students:
TOEFL (530), TOEFL IBT (71), TOEIC (810), IELTS (6), ICIMS (61)
For English native speakers, the English test can be waived.
Please note: there are some exceptions regarding scores for the above language tests:
- Academic Diploma Program Digital Marketing and Business and Management of Entertainment: TOEFL IBT (80), TOEIC (830), IELTS (6.5), Duolingo DET (105)
- Academic Diploma Program Entrepreneurship, Technology and Startup Management: TOEFL (530), TOEFL IBT (90), TOEIC (810), IELTS (7), ICIMS (61)
- MSc Product Management & UX Design: TOEFL (570), TOEFL IBT (88), TOEIC (870), IELTS (7), ICIMS (67)
- Triple Master: LOYOLA X SKEMA X LMU: TOEFL (530), TOEFL IBT (90), TOEIC (810), IELTS (6.5), ICIMS (61), Duolingo DET (110)
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Design for Sustainability: TOEFL (570), TOEFL IBT (88), TOEIC (870), IELTS (7), ICIMS (67)
GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
NB: Foreign, and non-EU, students who graduate with a CGE-accredited degree in France, can now find work more easily under a new French law. Read more
*Candidates with an Indian bachelor's degree are eligible for the one-year MSc if they have more than three years of work experience and for the two-year MSc if they have less than three years of work experience.
The selection is in two parts:
Eligibility: online application
A selection committee examines the application submission taking into account the candidate's qualifications and professional experience. Candidates will be required to answer some questions via VisioTalent.
VisioTalent is an automated online recruitment tool that facilitates your admission to SKEMA. This easy-to-use platform will only take 10 minutes of your time to use for your MSc application.
Admission: If the application and the VisioTalent answers are judged satisfactory, candidates undergo an online interview. The interview lasts about 30 minutes.
Find out more about the MSc admissions interview, with guidance and tips here
Successful candidates will be admitted on the basis of the application form and the interview.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.