Created in response to the job market’s need for graduates with these types of expertise
Programme taught in English at the Sophia Antipolis campus (September & January* intakes)
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees
As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (more info
Jointly designed with SAP, EY, CapGemini, Amadeus, IBM and PMI France, the purpose of the MSc Business Consulting & Digital Transformation is to train highly qualified professionals in business consulting and digital.
Global companies provide courses:
- In consulting: classes are taught by senior consultants from leading consulting companies – EY, CapGemini, PwC, KPMG – and from high-tech consulting companies. These courses will address company performance improvement.
- On digital transformation: courses are provided by digital partners: SAP, IBM, Cap Gemini, HP, Google, among many others.
- In project management and in business analysis: these courses will enable you to achieve international professional certifications in project management and in business analysis.
Why choose this programme
The content of this international programme has been defined by some of the world’s most prominent players in information systems with reference to their recruitment needs and those of their principal clients.
Participants prepare for these professional certifications:
- PMI®: CAPM® or PMP®
- IIBA®: ECBA™
In-company projects and assignments
- Supply chain management (CMA CGM)
- E-commerce (Salomon)
- E-government (Conseil Général 06)
- Project management (IBM)
- IS audit (EY - Ernst & Young)
- IS consulting (EY - Ernst & Young)
- Project support engineer (SAP)
- Software methodology (Amadeus)
Video: a student's experience
Programme director: Corinne Hirzmann
* The January intake is for people with a few years of professional experience.