In the Financial Times’ worldwide Top 4 for four consecutive years
2023: the Financial Times ranks this MSc fourth worldwide
The QS 2024 ranking placed this MSc 28th worldwide and 21th among the European schools represented.
The MSc in Financial Markets & Investments is a market-driven finance programme that closely reflects the constantly changing world of international finance. The teaching and curriculum use a practical approach.
Students are educated in a custom-made academic environment that facilitates success across
a wide variety of market finance jobs. The MSc gives students practical expertise for key areas of
finance in the new post-crisis environment.
Students learn the latest methods in trading, risk management, ethics and compliance, sales, private
and investment banking as well as sustainable finance. The programme is market-oriented and
practical where students are trained to make an immediate impact in their first job. The availability of
Bloomberg terminals with live quotes and up-to-date financial information further prepares students
to have a better understanding of the markets ahead of their transition to industry.
The programme is built on four pillars: macro and micro-economics, financial asset knowledge,
quantitative tools and financial markets advanced methods
* Talent & Careers 2022 employment survey - class of 2022
MSc Financial Markets - tracks and campus overview
One programme, three locations, five specialisations
Regarding the increasing complexity of market finance, we offer common fundamentals and five different specialisations spread over the three campuses:
The classes are built on a diversity of student backgrounds and professional experiences. Highly
international classes reflect the reality of working in today’s global business environment.
The teaching is provided by a subtle mix of prestigious practitioners and our international faculty
members who have both strong academic and professional experience.
Why choose the MSc Financial Markets & Investments
- Highly international classes allow students to build fruitful inter-cultural relationships.
- Classes are taught by professors who have solid academic backgrounds and professional experience
- Teaching emphasises a hands-on, problem-solving approach that allows graduates to work
productively from their first day of work.
- The programme is developed constantly to ensure its relevance to job requirements in a shifting
market. Classes are also complemented by talks given by full time, high-calibre practitioners and
- Strong links with alumni who have reached top positions around the world.
- Throughout the year, students develop professional contacts, get access to information from a
variety of sources, and learn from each other. The highly international make-up of classes makes it
very easy to create a global network of friends and colleagues.
- Use of the Bloomberg terminals and simulation games delivers reality-based training
About the degree
By joining an MSc, students obtain a master of science degree and the "Diploma of Specialised Studies in International Management" (DESMI), a degree approved by France's Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (master's level. More info - text in French