In the Financial Times’ worldwide Top 10 for four consecutive years
Programme taught in English at the Paris, Raleigh & Sophia Antipolis campuses.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees
As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (more info
2018: THE FINANCIAL TIMES RANKS SKEMA'S FINANCIAL MARKETS MSc 4th WORLDWIDE
Tracks and campus overview
One programme, three locations, five specialisations
We offer common fundamentals and four different specialisations spread over the three campuses:
- Trading, Structuring & Portfolio Management related courses in Sophia Antipolis
- Asset Management & Investment Banking in Paris
- Financial Analysis and the CFA® preparation track in Raleigh (+ OPT visa to insert in US/Wall Street)
The MSc in Financial Markets & Investments is a market-driven finance programme that closely reflects the constantly changing world of international finance. The teaching and curriculum use a practical approach.
The programme gives students practical expertise in the key areas of finance within the post crisis financial environment in the fields of trading, risk management, sales, investment advisory, structuring finance… Content is taught within a global macro-economic and financial environment with market-oriented courses that will enable the students to become conscious of a new financial and economic environment including a key component that may remain with them throughout their careers: a stockpile of world debt.
The availability of Bloomberg terminals with existing live quotes and up-to-the-minute financial information from different exchanges allows students to follow and better understand the correlation between geopolitics, economics and the financial markets.
Why choose this programme
- Classes are taught by professors who have both strong academic backgrounds and expert professional experience in finance. High-calibre professionals also teach.
- The teaching emphasises a hands-on, problem-solving approach that means graduates can work productively from Day One on the job.
- The programme is developed constantly to ensure its relevance to shifting global financial markets.
- Opportunities for cross cultural interactions and network building.