Master of Management (NC State University)
MSc Global Luxury and Management (SKEMA)
Taught at the NC State University, Raleigh campus, August to December, and at the SKEMA Paris campus, January to May.
August and January intakes
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees
As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (more info)
The dual master’s degree in Global Luxury and Management provides students with a unique learning experience and prepares the next generation of leaders for opportunities and challenges in the premium and luxury industries.
A unique programme
Two master degrees – two continents – one powerful year.
Dual degree, CGE accredited
Master of Management delivered by NC State University (recognised as one of the best masters in the USA)
MSc in Global Luxury and Management, delivered by SKEMA.
Students do their first semester at North Carolina State University, one of the leading public, land grant universities in the United States. The second semester takes place at SKEMA Business School in Paris.
Students experience company visits, are taught by professional guest speakers, and go on study trips in New York, Champagne, Monaco, Cannes, Paris etc.
For a minimum of four months, between May and December, students do their internships and work on their master theses.
The MSc GLAM at a glance
- Global luxury: Courses cover all three luxury sectors: personal luxury, experiential luxury and luxury transportation.
- Modern luxury: A highly digital, retail and management-driven programme preparing students for the future of luxury.
- Experiential learning: Company visits, study tours to New York, Paris, Monaco, Champagne and work experience at luxury corporations.
- International cohort: Students from all around the world recruited from two academic institutions.
- Management focus: Access to luxury professionals through an industry advisory board, career events, networking events and luxury experts as lecturers and guest speakers.
- Industry networking: Ability to connect with extensive alumni networks and luxury clubs of two powerful schools.