Next application deadline: 15th of the month
- Three-year bachelor's degrees from member institutions within the Bologna Process are exceptionally accepted in this MSc. For other countries, a four-year degree is required.
- B average (a GPA of 3.0 is mandatory for students who graduate from a US university).
- English proficiency (IBT TOEFL, IELTS), please see * below.
- Three letters of recommendation
- No GMAT or GRE required.
- A passion for, and strong interest in, luxury
- Strong intellectual ability
- Leadership potential
- Personal achievements and interests
- International profile
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Basic French proficiency not required, but recommended.
*English proficiency: IBT TOEFL score minimum of 80; each test section min. 18 points – official score report must be sent directly to NCSU by ETS, school code: 5496; or IELTS score min 6.5 with at least 6.5 for each section.