L'excellence à la française
Courses take place in August and September and from January to May at Ecole Ferrières, at the Château of Ferrières-en-Brie, just 25km from Paris.
Gathering the most famous experts in gastronomy, hospitality, luxury and higher education, Ecole Ferrières plans to become the reference for “Excellence à la française”.
Driven by the core values of tradition and innovation, humility, work and openness, the mission of Ferrières is threefold:
- Train students from around the world, future professionals of gastronomy, hospitality and luxury through a range of programmes that responds to the needs of businesses
- Contribute to the advance of knowledge and practices over three dimensions: food culture, hotel management, luxury
- Strengthen the influence and attractiveness of France in these areas of excellence
The school’s Sponsorship Committee brings together CEOs, presidents or directors of prestigious institutions thus giving students valuable contacts in the field of hospitality.
Ferrières is in partnership with renowned stakeholders of the hospitality industry such as:
- Atout France
- Hyatt Hotels
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Oetker Collection
- Radisson Hotels and Resorts
- Relais & Chateaux.