Prepares students for a career with a new approach to finance
Programme taught in English at the Paris campus. September intake
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Who can apply?
As a one-year MSc: holders of four-year degrees
As a two-year MSc: holders of three-year degrees (more info
- This MSc offers a qualification in the area of traditional financial theory with additional skills in fintech and sustainable finance management.
- The programme is designed for students seeking specialised training in these complementary fields at managerial level. It prepares students for a career with a new approach in finance by offering a foundation in traditional financial theory with the skills to carry out sustainability and digitalisation analyses in every sector of finance: banks, corporate, investment funds, asset management etc.
- Careers in sustainable finance and fintech are undergoing critical changes in the global economy. Practitioners have to face new demands and challenges and become true business partners at decision-making levels.
- The programme aims at providing participants with solid technical knowledge and skills, as well as the transversal competencies which are required to manage new sustainable finance situations in an international environment.
Why choose this programme
- The MSc programme offers solid training in fundamental finance (technical aspects), sustainability (ethical and sustainable aspects), fintech and digital (technological aspects), regulations (legal aspects).
- The programme has a professional development committee (see below) of industry representatives and corporate partners who review the programme every year so that its content is kept in line and up to date with the needs of the market: Paris Europlace, Bpifrance, SFAF, ORSE, La Financière de l’Echiquier, TagPay….
- Some courses will be handled by teaching teams made up of academics and expert lecturers who have relevant professional experience and knowledge. Online and face-to-face courses.
- An agreement will be signed with the SFAF (Société Française des Analystes Financiers) which offers a European certification set up by the European Federation of Associations of Financial Analysts: EFFAS Certified ESG Analyst.
- Students will have the opportunity to obtain certifications, which demonstrate to recruiters the excellence of our programme and the competence of our students. For example,
a certification from CFA UK in ESG investment,
In-company projects and assignments
Creating a strong link between the MSc Sustainable Finance and Fintech and SRI market players will involve getting students to work on practical cases / projects / consultancy missions for responsible finance players (asset managers, financial place, IFA (Independant Financial Advisors) firms engaged in the subject ...) for example within the context of one or more courses. This is to make teaching more reality-based and to make it easier to obtain internships.
Professional development committee
These are professionals and experts who review the programme every year so that its content is kept in line and up to date with the needs of the market
- Philippe Kunter
Head of the Development Committee, CSR Director, Bpifrance
- Karim Zine-Eddine
Director of Research, Paris Europlace
- Michel Laviale
President, L’Observatoire de la Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises
- Yves Eonnet
- Eric Dumetz
President, Fondation UCA
- Brice Farrugia
Business /project partnerships manager, Fondation UCA
- Coline Pavot
(SKEMA 2014) Head of ESG research, La Financière de l’Echiquier
- Cyril Armange
Deputy CEO, Finance Innovation
- Bruno Beauvois
Executive officer, Société Française des Analystes Financiers