Next application deadline is the 15th of the month.
Requirements for SKEMA's masters' programmes
Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
Requirements - MSc (one-year):
Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
English language test required for all students:
In some cases, the English test can be waived (for English native speakers or degree holders from an English-speaking country)
TOEFL (530), TOEFL IBT (71), TOEIC (810), IELTS (6)
GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
Foreign, and non-EU, students who graduate with a CGE-accredited degree in France, can now find work more easily under a new French law. Read more
The selection is in two parts:
1. Eligibility: online application
A selection committee examines the application submission taking into account the candidate's qualifications and professional experience.
2. Admission: If the application submission is judged satisfactory, candidates undergo a face-to-face/via Skype, or telephone interview. The interview lasts about 30 minutes is based on a typical job interview.
Successful candidates will be admitted on the basis of the application form and the interview.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Requirements for the mastères spécialisés:
- Five years' higher education
- Four years' higher education plus three years' professional experience.
- Some candidates with only four years' higher education may be admitted every year (to a maximum of 30% of the class).