SKEMA's Research Advisory Committee (RAC) met on the Paris campus on September 13 to review SKEMA's research strategy and to receive feedback and advice about new initiatives at SKEMA and new opportunities afforded by changes to the national and international research environment. The dean for accreditations and quality, Elise Tosi, the research dean, Helen Bollaert, the dean for innovation Fabian Seraidarian and the heads of SKEMA's five research centres spent the day in discussion with members of the RAC.
The RAC comprises:
- Audra Boone (Texas Christian University, The Neeley School of Business - USA)
- Eileen Fischer (Schulich School of Business, York University - Canada)
- Tomi Laamanen (University of St Gallen - Switzerland)
- George Yip (Imperial College London - UK)
- Kathleen Wantz (Keolis SA Paris - France)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org