CALL FOR PAPERS
This year’s special theme: Building Resilience in Retail for the post COVID World - Marketing & Operations Perspectives
We welcome submissions on topics related to retail operations and marketing such as:
- Retail operations
- In-store logistics
- Retail supply chain management
- Omni-channel operations
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Retail buying
- Technology in the retail environment
- Retail location
- Distribution management
- Human resource management in retail
- Store format development
- Weather influence on retail
- Green distribution
- Shopper marketing
- International retailing
- Retail branding
- Retail pricing
- In-store/online promotions
- Last mile logistics
- Retail service management
- Retail agglomeration marketing
- Retail information systems management
Authors may submit a paper in electronic form in pdf in one of two ways:
- An extended abstract no longer than 1 500 words,
- A full paper (<6000 words, included in proceedings only with authors’ authorization).
Selected full papers presented at the CERR will be considered for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management.
Abstracts and papers should follow the author guidelines on Emerald’s website.
To submit, please register on the colloquium’s website and upload the submission.
Special Doctoral Paper Session: A special track will only include 3-4 papers.
The selected papers will be reviewed. Written and verbal critique will be provided with the aim of helping the doctoral students improve their skills in writing high-value papers.
- March 2, 2021: Submission date of abstracts and full papers:
- April 1, 2021 : Notification of acceptance for presentation:
- April 15, 2021: Submission of revised abstracts and full papers
- May 22, 2021: Acceptance of revised abstracts and full papers
- June 25, 2021: Deadline for Book of Abstracts, registration and payment of fees
All details are on the colloquium’s web site.
- Prof. Xavier Brusset | Chair in Supply Chain Management - SKEMA Business School (France)
- Prof. Christoph Teller | Chair in Retaling and marketing - University of Surrey (United Kingdom)
- Prof. Marta Frasquet | Marketing and market research - University of Valencia (Spain)
- Prof. Herbert Kotzab | Chair in Logistics Management - University of Bremen (Germany)
Contact: : firstname.lastname@example.org