The business world tends more and more towards flexibility, the development of self-employment is an excellent illustration.
A recent study (Hopwork, Ouishare) conducted in 2017 showed a + 126% growth of freelancers in France over 10 years!
According to an Ifop survey conducted in 2017,.50% of the French would be ready to become freelance if encouraging political measures were put in place,
Finally, 50% of the working population in the United States should be self-employed in 2027.
Within 75 minutes, you will:
- Know who's the typical freelancer
- See what makes people embark on this specific path
- Have a parallel between the employee and the freelancer on key features
- Understand some key concepts, i.e. Business Model, Business Plan, Status, etc.
- Know how to find an idea and turn it into action
- Ask questions to our coach Cyril Regourd | Invicem Management.
For more information please contact the career office.