How to start a freelance business
The business world is increasingly leaning more towards flexibility. The development of self-employment is an excellent illustration. A study (Hopwork, Ouishare) conducted in 2017 showed a growth of more than 126% of freelancers in France over 10 years. Around 50% of the French would be ready to become freelancers if encouraging political measures were put in place, according to an Ifop survey conducted in 2017. Moreover, 50% of the working population in the United States is expected to be self-employed by 2027.
Within 75 minutes, you will:
- Know who's the typical freelancer
- See what makes people embark on this specific path
- Have a parallel comparison between the employee and the freelancer on key features
- Understand some key concepts, i.e., business model, business plan, status, etc.
- Know how to find an idea and turn it into action
- Ask questions to our coach
For more information, please contact the career centre.