In its report, AACSB underlined SKEMA's alignment with all the standards of the framework. In particular, the auditors praised the following points:
- SKEMA's uniqueness. With its nine sites around the world and its major strategic objectives, SKEMA aims to become a leading-edge school, a committed player and a global institution, a dimension that has no equivalent anywhere in the world.
- International and multicultural diversity. This is a strong feature of the student body, teaching staff and teams. Students who experience globalisation on a daily basis are committed, happy and successful.
- The wide range of programmes on campus. Covering all disciplines and associated skills, they reflect SKEMA's values, mission, and strategy. They are supported by a dense and dynamic ecosystem of companies on all the sites where the school is located.
- A clear, efficient organisation supported by motivated and responsible teams. The teams are commended for their commitment to students' international experience, employability, and graduate services.
- The dynamism and quality of research, at the heart of SKEMA's strategy. A large number of contributions deal with social issues and are shared with students and the general public in a broad and relevant manner.
- The development of Executive Education. This includes tailor-made courses in several areas of expertise – Women & Leadership, AI and ESG – in response to the needs of companies.
- Levers for impact: social entrepreneurship and Youth Talks consultations. The support provided to startups by SKEMA Ventures; the world's young people have a unique opportunity to share their needs and aspirations, and thus, be heard by political decision-makers.
"The renewal of the AACSB accreditation confirms the school's strategic choices and strongly encourages us to continue along the path of excellence and differentiation," commented Alice Guilhon, SKEMA's dean & executive president. This renewal follows that of 2019. SKEMA obtained AACSB accreditation for the first time in 2014, five years after the creation of the school.
SKEMA : multi-accredited business school
In addition to AACSB, SKEMA holds EQUIS and EFMD Accreditation. These three labels enable SKEMA to belong to the circle of multi-accredited business schools worldwide.
AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) is the global accreditation body for business schools. Synonymous with the highest standards of excellence since its creation in 1916, AACSB provides quality assurance, educational intelligence, and professional development services to over 900 accredited business schools worldwide.