At a time when the health crisis is severely affecting young people’s morale, this live exchange will help students express their problems and talk freely with a psychologist about the psychological help they may need.
is a psychologist, psychotherapist and relational psychopractor. She practices Transactional Analysis (the study of relationships with other people) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing: the study and use of eye movements to facilitate therapy). She is followed by over 16,500 people on Instagram at @Catherine_la_psy
.Join us on Instagram (@skema_bs) In French
This event is part of the SKEMA KARE programme.
The new SKEMA KARE system lists solutions, services and referral staff who can help students in difficulty.
SKEMA KARE also has referral contacts on each campus who can be reached via dedicated emails:
• Grand Paris Campus: email@example.com
• Lille Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sophia Antipolis Campus: email@example.com
• Brazil | Belo Horizonte Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
• China | Suzhou Campus: email@example.com
• US | Raleigh Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org