In markets that have become hyper-competitive and uncertain, where digital technology is reworking business models, managers must be able to constantly review or adjust their strategy. The Strategy Summit gives managers the answers they need.
The S-Kube student society, associated with the MSc International Strategy and Influence, is organising the second edition of this summit.
Keynotes and round tables will take place on fundamental corporate strategy issues.
The LeBonCoin website (one of France's largest websites) is hosting the event.
The 2019 Strategy Summit brings together a panel of experts in business strategy and entrepreneurs who will speak in different interactive formats at conferences and round tables.
Alice Guilhon, managing director of SKEMA will open the event. Didier Bonnet, senior vice-president & global practice leader for digital transformation, CapGemini, will lead a one-hour keynote on the future of strategy.
Other keynote speakers and personalities are also on the agenda for the day:
- Gaspard Koenig, philosopher and president of the Free Generation think tank
- Emmanuel Combe, president of the Competition Authority and economist
- Guy Mamou-Mani, strategist, founder of the Open group
- Alain Bauer, president of the Conseil Supérieur de la Formation et de la Strategic Research
- Alain Juillet, president of the Academy of Economic Intelligence.
Round tables will bring together strategy experts and practitioners throughout the day, geopolitics, economic intelligence, artificial intelligence, etc.
Sign up and view the day's schedule