Due to the current health situation and the uncertainty, SKEMA is only offering customised summer school programmes this year to groups of more than 10 participants. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Module: Project Management
Location: Grand Paris Campus
Large projects are increasingly complex, relying on sophisticated organisational and contractual schemes. They are designed, planned and often implemented with a large diversity of international stakeholders.
Future managers need to be equipped with critical skills covering: design and negotiation of complex contracts, risk analysis, planning techniques, inter-cultural team management, legal and financial aspects of partnership schemes, crisis management, project recovery plans, and much more.
- Acquire project management knowledge and tools to be an effective manager.
- Train international managers with professional capture strategies and negotiation tools and techniques.
- Train participants in real negotiation situations to reach an initial level of expertise.
- Prepare participants to be able to manage crisis events.
Programme structure and content
The programme is made up of three modules:
- Initial capture strategies and negotiations
- Knowledge of area (PMBOK)
- Crisis management and project recovery.
Participants will be able to:
Project-based learning (PBL) approach:
- Through this PBL approach, participants are actively involved in the learning process through exercises, real case studies and real life group discussions.