Due to the current health situation and the uncertainty, SKEMA is only offering customised summer school programmes this year to groups of more than 10 participants. For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer school modules
Our two-week summer school gives you the opportunity to study two business modules in English combined with an optional course on French language and culture.
Each module lasts one week and focuses on one topic. Participants can choose one or two modules.
- Experience active learning in a triple-accredited, top-10-ranked French business school
- Interact with highly-esteemed SKEMA faculty
- Deepen insight into a specific business topic in which SKEMA is highly ranked
- Supplier recommendations for highly appreciated participants
- Network with international participants
- Extend international vision to design your future
- Gain unique experience for future job or study applications
- Earn transferrable credits (3 ECTS per module, up to 6 ECTS*)
- Develop your cultural awareness and multicultural management
- Improve your language skills and discover French culture
- Face-to-face courses, highly interactive learning-by-doing activities
- Challenging group-work
- Individual study and case study
* Students need to consult their home institution to validate credit transfers.