Welcome seminars, 2 days
- Performance Management, 20 hrs, 2 credits
- New Trends in Management Control, 30 hrs, 4 credits
Audit and International Accounting
- Certification, 30 hrs, 4 credits
- Group Accounting, 30 hrs, 4 credits
- Internal Audit, 30 hrs, 3 credits
- Information Systems and Management Control, 30 hrs, 3 credits
- Decision Support Systems - Business Objects, 30 hrs, 4 credits
- Globalisation, 15 hrs, 3 credits
- Research Methodology, 15 hrs, 2 credits
- Project Management, 15 hrs, 2 credits
- Valuation of Intangible Assets, 15 hrs, 2 credits
- Advanced Strategy, 15 hrs, 3 credits
- Value-based Management and Innovation, 15 hrs, 2 credits
Setting in professional situations
- Business Project and Effective Decision-making, 30 hrs, 4 credits
- Management Simulation, 30 hrs, 4 credits
- Professional & Personal Development, 10 hrs, 2 credits
Professional specialisation -preparation for professional certificates – choose one from:
- Internal Audit (in French), 90 hrs, 12 credits
- External Audit (in French and English), 90 hrs, 12 credits
- Management Control (in English), 90 hrs, 12 credits
- Information Systems (in French), 90 hrs, 12 credits
TOTAL: 450 hrs, 90 credits
These details are for information only and may be changed by the school without prior notice.
Preparation to certifications
With a view to gaining the high academic and professional levels this course includes preparation for the main professional certifications and diplomas (there's a choice of four specialisations):
- Management Accounting - CIMA Certificates “Certificate in Business Accounting” and the "Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting”
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) signed an agreement with SKEMA Business School in September 2006.
Students enrolled in the Masters in Auditing, Management Accounting and Information Systems, can prepare three of CIMA’s examinations (C1, P2 - Performance Management, E2 - Enterprise Management). If they succeed both the programme and all three CIMA examinations as well as the case study under the new syllabus, they will meet the conditions needed to obtain the “Certificate in Business Accounting and Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting”, and will on the route to becoming chartered management accountants. CIMA certifications also help participants gain international recognition.
- CISA certificate in information systems audit, and practice on SAP
- External audit
The master of science (MSc) total course duration is 18 months (90 credits ECTS). The programme will comprise 4 months of full-time courses (from September to December), 4 months of full-time internship (from January to April), followed by a second period of full time courses from May to July.
The programme combines a wide range of pedagogical approaches in order to foster the personal and professional development of the participants. They include lectures, on-line support, public speaking, group dynamics, confrontations, and participative methods.
Real-life case studies: newly acquired skills are used to work on real case studies and teams work closely with top management to analyse the industry, company, and specific strategic issues. Then they recommend action plans, and implementations.