It is no coincidence that we have established a campus in Raleigh, in the heart of the first American group of high-tech companies. In addition to the economic opportunities offered by the largest American technology park (Research Triangle Park), North Carolina has a large number of universities and offers an exceptional quality of life to students.
SKEMA Business School’s campus is spread across 26,900 sq. ft in the heart of the Centennial Campus. SKEMA students have the opportunity to be in contact with both American and foreign students from all over the world and to get involved with the many innovative companies and research laboratories located nearby. While studying in Raleigh, SKEMA students have access to all the services offered by NC State University: a huge multimedia resource center, the famous James B. Hunt Jr. Library, exceptional sports facilities, restaurants, accommodation, medical care, student organizations, and more.
Visit our campus
SKEMA offers campus visits Monday through Friday and on Saturdays if requested — including prospective student visits, special group visits, and more, to answer your questions ranging from information on our undergraduate and graduate degree programs to SKEMA’s global mission worldwide.
To schedule a visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1(919) 535-5700.
- Amanda Chamberlain – Career Services Manager
- Jenny Champ – Admissions Manager
- Thomas Ragot – Admissions Counselor
- Lauren Marlot – Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Alexander Deshkovski, PhD – Director, Financial Markets and Investments program
- Michael Lee - Associate Professor of Accounting
- Helene Cherrier, PhD - Professor of Marketing