SKEMA Executive is your partner to develop your talent for sustainable, long-term performance. Because your company is unique, we draw on your values and challenges to jointly develop your operational programmes.
Our objective is to provide your executives, managers and employees with the tools and skills they need to meet the new economic and social challenges: globalisation, innovation, digitalisation, change management, sustainable development, skills transfer, etc.
Our areas of expertise
Strategy and internationalisation, entrepreneurship and innovation, finance and accounting, supply chain, team management, project management, marketing, sales and business development, professional effectiveness, human resources, languages.
Our approach is based on an interactive and iterative process between your company and our educational team to build an innovative solution:
1. Together, we will analyse your internal and external context to identify your challenges and translate them into training objectives
2. We then form an educational team to create a programme structured around practical and coherent results.
3. We deliver sessions focussed on individual learning and group leaning to develop both know-how and inter-personal skills.
4. We assess the impacts of the training on an ongoing basis to adapt the content and methodologies to changing skills and needs.
A niche strategy based on exploiting our expertise:
Innovation, entrepreneurship, knowledge management and internationalisation, etc.
A pool of experts
They are selected for the rigorous corporate-centric approach: permanent faculty staff, consultants-trainers, coaches, etc. Our partners share their experience gained through their research work, through being highly active in professional networks, and through their solid understanding of corporate best practices in France and internationally.
As working methods change: networks, multiple interactions, remote working, employee skills must be able to adapt. We provide innovative learning techniques: communities of practice, creativity for innovation, blended learning, serious game, etc.
With campuses in France, China, Brazil and USA, we can add an international and intercultural dimension to your training solutions by offering seminars across our different sites, with:
- Teaching focussed on country specifics
- Visits to local and/or global companies
- Cultural discoveries
- Social occasions
A few clients and testimonials
- "Coup de Pousse" (booster) seminar in the intrapreneurial field: GDF Suez
25 sessions for approximately 15 engineers over five years
"for ENGIE, innovation is a driver for developing the Group. Coup de Pousse™ quite naturally finds its place as a catalyst to identify new projects and fast track existing projects. " Marc Florette, digital director, ENGIE (ex GDF Suez)