Governance with territories, companies and international as watchwords.
The school’s governance is structured around a Board of Directors and a General Assembly comprising ten members from the school’s original territories in the north and south of France, as well as prominent alumni working in high-profile international companies, reflecting what constitutes our DNA (Globalisation, Digitalisation, Innovation). The chairman of SKEMA’s Board of Directors is Jean-Philippe Courtois (SKEMA 1983), EVP and President, Microsoft Global Sales, Marketing & Operations at Microsoft. Alice Guilhon is responsible for the general management of the school.
The strategic work of the Board of Directors is informed by the recommendations of two advisory bodies: the International Advisory Board (IAB) and the Research Advisory Committee (RAC), each made up of influential people from the academic and corporate spheres.
The International Advisory Board is composed of international figures from the academic and business worlds. The International Advisory Board provides analysis and opinions to guide the Board of Directors and SKEMA’s top management team in matters relating to strategic international development: the opening of new campuses, changes in the portfolio of foreign partners, the positioning and visibility of the school’s course offering around the world, and so on.
The Executive Committee
The purpose of the Executive Committee is to ensure the development of the SKEMA Business School activity as well as the smooth implementation of the strategic plan under the supervision of the Dean. The works of the Executive Committee are essentially strategic (i.e. projection of SKEMA in the medium and long-term).
List of permanent members :
- Alice Guilhon, Dean & Executive President / Directrice Générale
- Cédric Bédini, Chief of staff to the Dean / Directeur de Cabinet
- Céline Gobeill, EVP - Chief People & Organization Officer / Chief Business development officer / Directrice des Ressources Humaines & Organisation
- Nathalie Hector, Innovation and Learner Experience Director / Directrice Innovation et Learner Expérience
- Patrick Helsen, EVP - Chief Financial Officer / Directeur Financier
- Patrice Houdayer, EVP – Vice-Dean, Programs, International and Student / Directeur des programmes, de l’international et de la vie étudiante
- Gaëlle Legall Nicolas, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer / Directrice Marketing et Communication
- Madeleine Martins, Alumni and Fundraising Director / CEO SKEMA business school Canada inc. / Directrice Alumni & Mécénat /Directrice générale SKEMA école de gestion Canada inc.
- Philippe Monin, Vice-Dean Faculty and Research / Directeur de la Faculté et de la Recherche
- Elise Tosi, Accreditations, Quality & CSR, Director / Directrice Accréditations, Qualité & RSE
- Pascale Viala, Vice-dean Corporate Office / Directrice du Corporate Office
List of invited members :
- Isabelle Jauny, Student Office Director / Directrice du Student Office
Fabien Seraidarian, Research & Knowledge Transfer, director / Associate dean, Global Executive MBA /Directeur Valorisation de la recherche / Directeur Global Executive MBA